Why Hold on to Tradition?
Paper business cards are still a worthy tool in a small business owner’s networking toolkit, and here’s why:
- Handing over a physical business card can be a powerful touchpoint that can amplify your first impression.
- In professional settings, business cards are still expected in order to round out introductions.
- Your business card can provide easy access to your contact information, and drive people to your website.
- Include it in physical mailings and promotions to complete your press kit.
- A well designed card adds to your brand power and sticks in the mind of the recipient, making them want to learn more about you.
- A paper business card is harder to forget, and it can continue to make an impact long after that first meeting.
qDesigns Business Cards
A professional, minimalistic, and focused business card hits all the targets for an effective small business marketing tool. They are quick and easy to design, they are very inexpensive to print, and they allow you to do small runs so you can change your design often to keep it fresh and up to date.
We will handle everything from the design to the outsourcing of the print job. We will deliver you a proof, then send the work off to the printer with your blessing. Send us a note with your ideas, no job is too small for intelligent design.